In order to be correctly informed, we invite you to read the following rules
In order to make your comprehension about how we use and store your personal data easier, we simplified text organization by dividing it in different sections.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data
- How we collect your personal data
- What personal data about you may be collected
- For which purpose your data are used.
- How we manage your personal data’s security
- How long we store your information
- Data protection rights and right to complain
- How you can verify and modify your on-line information about privacy
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Perrino Pregiata Pasticceria is the website of Perrino Pregiata Pasticceria (hereinafter "our company"), headquartered in Perrino Eventi Srl - Via Piani snc 83035 Grottaminarda AV. Our company operates the Perrino Pregiata Pasticceria websites (hereinafter "our web platform").
Perrino Pregiata Pasticceria(firstname.lastname@example.org hereinafter "the Owner") is the owner of the processing of personal data also collected through our web platform.
How we collect your personal data
Our company collects your personal data in the following circumstances:
• if you contact us directly, e.g. through our web platform, by e-mail or by phone through our hotline, in order to request information about our products and services,
• if you buy one of our products or services, for example through our web platform,
• if you respond to our marketing campaigns, e.g. by filling out a response form, or by entering data into our web platform,
• if your contact information is disclosed to us by a third party with your consent,
• if other companies in our group or business partners legitimately transfer your personal data to us,
• if we acquire your personal data from other sources (e.g., from intermediaries), in full compliance with applicable regulations,
• if you participate in an event organized by our company.
If you are below the age of 16, please do not provide us with any personal information.
We ask for your support by informing us of any changes on your personal information in order to keep it up-to-date.
What personal data about you may be collected
Contact data - information about your name, address, telephone number, email address,
Interests - information that you provide to us about your interests,
Other personal data - information you provide us about your birthday or professional situation,
Contract data - customer code, case number,
Online Account Data - information about accounts to access our web platform,
Sales and Support Information - information about purchases, support and service, including complaints,
Images - images in which you appear, collected through photos and/or videos taken at events organized by our company.
For which purpose your data are used
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes described below, mainly by computer tools. In order to make their understanding easier, we bdivide them into:
- purposes with necessary consents, i.e. situations in which you must necessarily consent to the processing of your data because they are strictly necessary to handle your request and/or to fulfill any contractual obligation to you. Should you object to providing us with such information, we will not be able to properly process your request and/or fulfill any legal, statutory and regulatory obligations that may be incumbent on our company;
- purposes with optional consents. In this circumstance you must also give explicit consent by means of checkboxes specifically displayed within our web platform before submitting a specific request. Choice: Consent can be revoked at any time by sending a written notice to our data controller or via our web platform;
- legitimate interest purposes, which is when we use your personal data to pursue a legitimate interest related to our company. You may object if the conditions are met.
N1) Fulfillment of a request by you: necessary to follow up on your requests. Our company collects your contact data also through our web platform in order to respond to your requests, also by sharing, only if strictly required, the strictly necessary information with the staff of our company but also with suppliers / related companies who may act as autonomous data controllers exclusively upon issuance of their own information notice.
N2) Sale of our products / services: to manage the sale of our products / services also through our web platform. Our company collects your personal information if you purchase a product / service also through our web platform. Our company may also use such information to identify and resolve any technical or other issues related to the provision of the purchased products / services. With respect to our web platform, if you stop the purchase process after previously typing in your personal data and giving such necessary consent, your data will be automatically removed from our systems within 60 minutes at the latest (for that time they will be stored in our systems, but can only be retrieved from your terminal, in order to facilitate any changes related to your order).
F1) Internal Promotional Purposes: to provide you with news and/or promotional offers/discounts/information pertaining to the purchase of our products. Our company also collects your personal data through our web platform and may use it to send you information on Sales and Service of our products / services and/or contact you regarding commercial offers in line with your preferences or to invite you to promotional events, as well as to conduct market research and/or customer satisfaction surveys.
F2) Newsletter sending: to enable the periodic sending of newsletters. Our company exclusively uses your email to send you periodic communications having an informative content related to our company and/or current events / promotions.
F3) Promotion of our company: to promote our brand on social channels or other media. In case video shooting and/or photo shoots are provided during our events, our company may collect the Image data, without recognizing any compensation, in order to publish them on our social channels (e.g.: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) or press dissemination in local, national or international newspapers.
F4) External promotional purposes: in order to provide you with news and/or promotional offers/discounts/information regarding the purchase of products offered by other companies in our group and/or companies that are our partners.
L1) Personal data collected for the purpose mentioned in N1) may also be processed for the additional purpose of Verifying the effectiveness of the feedback to your requests so as to improve the service rendered to its customers. This processing is based on the legitimate interest on the part of our company in order to assess the degree of effectiveness of the feedback to customer requests so as to verify that the quality standards of services are in accordance with those set by our company in the interest of its customers.
L2) Sales and service support of our products/services: in order to provide you with support during the sale and/or service of one of our products/services we may need to use your personal data. In this case we will use it exclusively to provide you with the support / sale you have requested
L3) The personal data collected for the purpose referred to in L2) may also be processed, in order to execute your requests, with our suppliers / related companies who may act as autonomous data controllers upon issuance of their own information notice.
L4) If you are a journalist, your contact data may be processed to inform you about activities carried out by our company that may have journalistic relevance.
How we manage your personal data’s security
We use various information security measures in order to improve the protection of your information, integrity and accessibility of your personal data. Although it is not possible to guarantee security from intrusion for data transmission that takes place over the Internet and websites, we strive to ensure that this does not occur. If we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you access to our web platform or a personal link to manage your information, you will be responsible for maintaining the secrecy of that password/link and for complying with any other security procedures we give you. We ask you to carefully store your personal passwords/links and to not share them with anyone.
How long we store your information
We store your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or for any other related legitimate purpose (for example, where it is relevant to a defense for claims against us or where there is a legitimate interest). Therefore, if personal data are processed for two different purposes, we will retain such data until the purpose with the longer retention period expires; however, we will no longer process personal data for that purpose whose retention period has expired.
Personal data no longer needed, or for which there is no longer a legal basis for its retention, will be permanently deleted. For this aim, personal data will be stored as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. For the sake of clarity, we list the retention periods below:
Personal data related to optional consents: 10 years from the date on which we obtained your last consent for that purpose (with the exception of your objection to receiving further communications).
Personal data related to necessary consents: data processed to fulfill any contractual obligation to you, may be kept for the duration of the contract as well as for 10 years thereafter from the end of the fiscal year following the fiscal year to which it pertains, in order to deal with any tax assessment and/or dispute. If there is no contractual obligation on our part to you, your personal data will be retained by our company as long as necessary to handle your request, after which they will be removed.
In case of controversies: in case it will be necessary for us to defend or act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may retain such personal data as we deem reasonably necessary to process for such purposes, for as long as such claim may be pursued.
Data protection rights and right to complain
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact our customer service.
Under current legislation, you have the right to ask us for:
- further details about our processing,
- copies of the personal data you have provided to us,
- to update any inaccuracies about the data in our possession,
- to delete any data for which we no longer had any legal basis for processing,
- to revoke your consent, where the processing is based on consent and relates to direct marketing activities, so that such processing ceases,
- to object to any processing based on legitimate interests unless the grounds on which we are obliged to carry out such processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights,
- to restrict the way in which we process your personal data when establishing a claim.
If the conditions are met and you revoke your consent or exercise your right to erasure, it will be necessary to consider that this may require a technical processing time that we will take care to minimize, but during which you may still be contacted as part of the marketing activities to which you have already been subjected. If you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data, or with our response, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
How you can verify and modify your on-line information about privacy
You can check and change your online settings for the use of your data through our web platform or by emailing us. Through the form below, you will be able to unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
Enter your email. If it exists, it will be deleted from our records and you will no longer receive our newsletters.